We are currently looking for Front-End React.js Developer with strong developer skills and proven experience who is ready to dive in position at ONE IT Solution. This is full-time engagement and a great opportunity to join our team of passionate IT professionals.
Are you curious about the world? Does it make you tick when companies hire based on skills rather than people’s passion and personality? Our team at ONE IT Solution is looking for a skilled front-end developer with a big heart to join our team.
You have experience in running and maintaining a large scale web application, and have a good understanding of agile product development processes and what it takes to bring a product from idea into the hands of customers. You are good at breaking down problems and prioritizing the development effort, and have an understanding of the tradeoffs in developing a quality application while supporting the needs of a fast growing business.
ONE IT Solution is team of tech savvy enthusiasts, looking into challenging process and brining up trendy reliable solutions.
What makes us different is our competitive drive to make the best projects for our clients. We strive to use the newest technology, reliable systems, high end security, trendy design. Our goal is to make your business different from the rest. We are offering complete service for your online appearance, from creating software, web and mobile solutions till the branding launch.
Duties and responsibilities
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Showing creativity by converting PSD to HTML components
What we are looking for:
· At least 2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying high profile web applications
· For you to have solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross- domain restrictions, https, optimization opportunities, server-side rendering etc.)
· You to have worked with Styled Components and Style Sheet Languages
· You to actively seek out for performance impuvements in loading times, interaction smoothness and reactiveness (i.e. infinite scroll, swiping, lazy load, etc.)
· You to have experience with React state management (i.e. Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· You have experience in developing with RESTful applications
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
· Solid verbal and written English
We will be further interested if:
· You have experience in Vue.js
· You have experience in Node.js
· You have experience in React Native
· You have experience with Gatsby or Next.js
· Already have worked in CI/CD environments